The Smoothest Dog Ever (Online, too!)

 Wait, I can't hear you! Turn your microphone on. Try again. 

Image: Courtesy of Päivi Tauru. Her Finnish Spitz, Kaja, taking part in a Teams meeting.

Phew, I don't think I have ever been happier about Christmas break than this year! I got my human to come out and play with me in the snow, too. Many times! Yeay!

Oh yeah, I'm also looking forward to the New Year snow games. Except for the fireworks that some humans seem to need so much.

My New Year's wish is that you all could also take me into consideration when planning your online meetings and online lessons for the next semester. You see, for one, I can't see all colours very well. 

I could smell everything VERY well indeed, but for some reason the screen sharing doesn't include scent sharing. Now why is that? Didn't anyone consider us dogs when planning this system? 

Well, usually I fall asleep under the desk and just snore at your meetings, anyhow.

And then, you know, sometimes it is SOOO hard to just sit still in front of the screen for long periods of time! Oh, boy! I'd just much rather go and play outside. 


Image: Pixabay

The only thing that keeps me in front of the screen is when my human takes me into her lap and strokes me. That really speaks to me about caring. The stuff you mostly do in your online meetings and lessons, on the screen, not so much. 

Now, why couldn't you just show some of your care (and I know you care!) for example by using more images, the kind that I love, too, and get excited about, like chasing and hunting and all that. Then I'm all in!


Sometimes when I'm all ears and all excited, I try to participate in the chat, but it's a bit hard with my paws and all, to try to use the keyboard. It's so hard not to be able to just wag my tail so you could see it, and lick your hand a bit, too. I think that online I get misunderstood quite a bit... I mean, come on, how could anyone ever misunderstand me! I am the smoothest dog EVER.

Comments